Friday 7 April 2017

Dead Japanese wargames figures

 One of the things you need for PBI is dead markers to represent battlefield casualties.

As such here are my dead/casualty markers for the Japanese force in PBI. I did not make then to grizzly with blood and guts everywhere. In Fact no red paint was used at all.

Some people don't like dead or casualty markers All I will say is that they are part of the rules so I made some.

The figures are 15mm Peter Pig models They come 8 in a pack and I hope a single pack will be sufficient for the game.

Hopefully something less gruesome next time....  in fact I know it will not be but just what it will be I cannot at this stage say.

All the best Clint

8 comments:

  1. Dead figures alwsys seem to upset some people?? Can't really see why myself, they are lumps of lead after all?? Nice work though Clint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ray. For a wargame Dead/casualty markers do seem appropriate. But IF we were playing games set in fairy tea parties Dead would be distasteful!

      Delete
  2. I have no problem with gamers using figures of dead bodies for casualty markers but some folk are overly sensitive about this kind of thing, ignoring the fact that wargaming is all about killing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bryan. I do not take great joy in painting casualty markers but I do respect the need to have then in some games.

      Delete
  3. Well they will certainly do the job Clint, nicely done Sir.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. Not the nicest thing to blog about but still very useful.

      Delete
  4. Well I like them mate, dead bodies and all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you Andy. Many people don't like casualty markers. But for the PBI rules they are nessercary.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.